The Azure Machine Learning data type 'date-time-offset' does not map to any Azure Stream Analytics data type. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to integrate ML with Stream Analytics. Unfortunately, I am getting this:

The Azure Machine Learning data type 'date-time-offset' does not map to any Azure Stream Analytics data type. Please check that this is a valid Azure Machine Learning data type. If it is and you want it to be supported by Azure Stream Analytics, please contact customer support or make a post on the forums!. Activity Id: 'f624ecf3-1ad6-4d5b-b2ab-xxxxxxxxxxx-2016-05-04 15:37:11Z'.

I don't have any date time data in my data. I am wondering how to workaround this problem.

Thanks, 

Yohei M. 

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 3:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Yohei,

ASA does not support DateTimeOffset but we do support DateTime.  Can you please share the link to your AML model's Request-Response API doc from the AML studio?

Thanks,

Dushyant

Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Yohei,

ASA does not support DateTimeOffset but we do support DateTime.  Can you please share the link to your AML model's Request-Response API doc from the AML studio?

Thanks,

Dushyant

Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:15 AM
  • Additionally, can you post error details from the ASA Operation Logs from the Azure portal, including the full correlation Id and region that your ASA job is in.
    Thursday, May 5, 2016 2:16 AM