none
Sharepoint Foundation - access denied when login as site user RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I can login to the sharepoint foundation 2010 website as an admin, but when trying to log as a user of site created in WSP I receive following error:

Error: Access Denied

Current User
    You are currently signed in as:  domain\user

Sign in as a different user 

I have added WSP account to have full access for the web application. I can log as this user if I give him full access manually, but this shouldn't be the case. Has anybody experienced that in the past ?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:09 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Ptr78,

No... I didn't meet it before.

So, I'm ready to investigate.

Please use my e-mail below.

Thank you.

Best regards, Dmitry Fitsner Support@ExpertServices.us | WebsitePanel Installations, Support & Consulting | Enterprise Solutions Planning & Deployment & Support. Website: ExpertServices.us
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:35 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Ptr78, Hi Dmitry,

any solution found for this problem? I have the same problem with a hosted Sharepoint installation.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

2D-IT

DDIT
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:53 PM
  • Hi Denis,

thanks for the hint. I checked permissions for SQL and there was an account missing for Sharepoint Content DB. So everything works fine now.

Thanks

2D-IT

DDIT
    Friday, September 23, 2011 12:21 PM
  • you are welcome!
    support@amd-telecom.net | WebsitePanel Installations, Support & Consulting | Enterprise Solutions Planning & Deployment & Support.
    Monday, September 26, 2011 6:09 AM
  • Hi 2D-IT,

Sorry for delays.

Sure, sounds correct.

BTW, are you able to reproduce with newly created SharePoint 2010 site collections or?

*If you want you can place some short instruction/recommendations here (what exact steps to resolve - appreciated).

I'm closing your request.

Have a good day!

Best regards, Dmitry Fitsner Support@ExpertServices.us | WebsitePanel Installations, Support & Consulting | Enterprise Solutions Planning & Deployment & Support. Website: ExpertServices.us --- ORDER ANY ENTERPRISE DEPLOYMENT AND GET A SECOND 25%-100% FREE !!! Promotion July 1, 2011 - STILL ACTIVE!
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:16 AM
    Answerer
  • Can someone give me a step by step guide on how to fix this issue?

I have exactly the same problem.

Thanks.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 2:46 PM
  • Can someone give me a step by step guide on how to fix this issue?

I have exactly the same problem.

Thanks.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-foundation-help/what-happened-to-add-all-authenticated-users-HA101805183.aspx

• Proposed as answer by MR. LONSKi Friday, April 13, 2012 12:21 AM
    Friday, April 13, 2012 12:21 AM
  • I had the same problem and I added Authenticated users as users with limited access. Suddenly they couldn't access SharePoint and I got the error you posted.

What worked out for me at the end was to remove Authenticated users and add them again. The error was gone.

Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:50 PM