Azure Service Fabric Cluster end point is not accessible RRS feed

• Question

• User1775030874 posted

I have created a Service Fabric cluster in Azure portal by following below url.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/service-fabric/service-fabric-cluster-creation-via-portal

After creating the Service fabric cluster I am not able to browse the "Client connection endpoint" or "Service Fabric Explorer". I am getting Access denioed - HTTP ERROR 403.

I also installed the default certificate on my machine which is creating at the time of Service fabric cluster creation.

When I tried to publish from visual studio I got below errors

Connect-ServiceFabricCluster : Cannot bind parameter 'StoreLocation'. Cannot convert value "" to type
    "System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.StoreLocation". Error: "The identifier name cannot be processed
    because it is either too similar or identical to the following enumerator names: CurrentUser, LocalMachine. Use a more
    specific identifier name."
    At C:\CODE\DotNetCode\SFSample\SFSample\Scripts\Deploy-FabricApplication.ps1:185 char:45
    ... [void](Connect-ServiceFabricCluster @ClusterConnectionParameters)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (:) [Connect-ServiceFabricCluster], ParameterBindingException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CannotConvertArgumentNoMessage,Microsoft.ServiceFabric.Powershell.ConnectCluster

WARNING: Unable to verify connection to Service Fabric cluster.
    Test-ServiceFabricClusterConnection : Cluster connection instance is null

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:14 PM

All replies

• User283571144 posted

Hi leee1984,

According to your error message and description, I guess you may enable the security mode for the FB.

When you created the FB, it will generate the certificate.

You should set the certificate in your local project's cloud.xml.

Best Regards,

Brando

Thursday, September 20, 2018 7:44 AM