expand/collapse RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi!

I am re-hosting the designer, and I have a quiestion.

I have a compositeActivity which can contain other activities. On this compositeActivity I have enabled the expand/collapse functionality.

When I choose to collapse the activity, the containing activities is hidden. This is great! But then I am not able to resize the compositeActivity down to the minmum size. I can only resize it down to the size of the containing activities. Is it possible to resize it further??

Thanks

Monday, September 18, 2006 8:19 AM

Answers

• You can try to override the OnExpandCollapse method in the designer and try to change the size further whenever the expand collapse button is hit. In this case you will have to dynamically determine the size you want to resize your activity to...this is just something off the top of my head.Let me know if this does not work..
    Friday, January 19, 2007 5:55 AM

All replies

• You can try to override the OnExpandCollapse method in the designer and try to change the size further whenever the expand collapse button is hit. In this case you will have to dynamically determine the size you want to resize your activity to...this is just something off the top of my head.Let me know if this does not work..
    Friday, January 19, 2007 5:55 AM
  • The OnExpandCollapse method does not exist on the CompositeActivityDesigner, unfortunately.

Overriding the Expanded property doesn't help also because the property is not changed when the ExpandButton is clicked.

It looks like you need to create a MessageFilter and watch out for the mouse clicks on the ExpandButtonRectangle.

Regards,

Bogdan

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:50 PM