none
What arguments I must pass to TimesheetPreUpdateeventArgs?(sory for more questions) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all,

I wanna use Dsdata for readng timesheet values(TS_ACT_TOTAL_SUM),I wanna use this in a asp page ,for this i write a function like this:

public string mytimesheetvalue(PScontextInfo contextinfo,TimesheetpreUpdatingEventArgs e)

{
     for(i=0;i<e.Dsdelta.Lines[i].count;i++)
    {
    //Somecode
    }
    }

what argument i must pass to it?

I create a code like this for call:

TimesheetpreEventsArgs tpea=new TimesheetpreEventsArgs("What I must Insert here");

What code I must reaplace with "What I must Insert here"?

or is there any other way?

I am new to project server 2010.sorry for more questions.

Monday, October 18, 2010 8:24 AM

Answers

• Hi alipashaei,

I noticed you have quite some questions about accessing timesheet data, working with event handlers, JS Grid, etc. You also posted many questions about similarissues in the past.

Please understand that these kind of questions are very difficult to answer on a forum as we don't know the entire scope of your development, the business cases, the acceptance criteria, etc. In addition, exchanging an reviewing code on a forum is very difficult and time consuming.

You stated that you are new to Project Server 2010 and developing for Project Server. So I would suggest that you search for a Microsoft Project Server consultant or developer at one of the Microsoft Partners in your country and hire him for one or more days. He should be able to get you started with your development and can advice on how to tackle your problems (maybe there is a better solution to your problem than what you are tryng to develop).

I'm sorry I cannot help you with your individual questions, but I really believe seeking guidance from a Microsoft Project Partner is your best option.

I hope this helps,
    Hans

My EPM blog: Projectopolis
    Monday, October 18, 2010 9:22 AM