none
Graph db related question RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I am stuck up in design phase.I want to understand how i can create plug and play kind of approach for my database.Let me explain in detail.

1)I want that my application should be independent of database.

2)I will have basic table structure which through entity framework i want to create table with constraint.

3)Entity framework or any other ORM provider should support sql server,No Sql  db(mangoo db) or graph db.

4)A common method to retrieve or update data which should work for everyone.If i am changing database,i should not change any code.

Please if any one will have any small example .Please share with me.Or we can start a good discussion on creating custom ORM.

with regard,

Rahul

rahul

• Changed type Fred BaoModerator Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:26 AM The discussion type is more suitable for this case
    Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:14 AM

All replies

• Hello rahuliet2008,

This forum is used to post feedback and ask questions related to the current versions of the ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities including object-relational mapping and entity data modeling.

Please ask a specific question as how to or an error which occurs when you are using Entity Framework.

For a solution, there is not right place.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:30 AM
  • Well i do understand but its not something that microsoft is not working on.They have recently brought many databases in entity framework.Graph db or nosql is  hot in market.

rahul

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:20 AM