Azure SQL Data Sync Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have created a SQL Data Sync Group using Azure Portal. But at second step (Add sync members), an error occured and I couldn't complete the process.

And now, I can't see this SQL Data Sync Group at Azure Portal (Sync to other databases menu); just loading message exist.

Also I tried to enlist the sync groups by PowerShell with "Get-AzSqlSyncGroup" command. But this error occurs:

InvalidSyncGroup: Sync group 'Exa_Live_SyncGroup' is invalid. Please make sure that the sync group still exists and the sync database specified is correct.

I get the same error when I try to remove this sync group by PowerShell with "Remove-AzSqlSyncGroup" command.

My Subscription ID: 8611a596-ac55-49cd-a1f4-05a1c15ee254

Sync Group Name: Exa_Live_SyncGroup (I can't see the ID value)

Could you please help me for this issue?

Thank you, best regards.

• Edited by Anil Yugen Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:01 AM
    Tuesday, May 12, 2020 6:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Anil,

Can you please do the following to have a support request filed so that Azure Support can help you with this:

You have been enabled for one-time Free Technical Support.  To create the support request, please do the following:

Go to the Health Advisory section within the Azure Portal: https://aka.ms/healthadvisories.
    Select the Issue Name "You have been enabled for one-time Free Technical Support".

Details will populate below in the Summary Tab within the reading pane and you can click on the link "Create a Support Request" to the right of the message.

If you have any questions or unable to get the support request created, please let me know so that I can take additional steps to assist you. If you were able to get this resolved, please update this thread with that information with the root cause. This information will help someone else and prevent having to send then to support to have the issue addressed.

Thank you,

Mike

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 11:25 PM
  • Hi Anil,

I wanted to follow up with you to see if this has been resolved. Thank you for providing an update with regard to the resolution steps.

Thank you,

Mike

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 2:03 AM