Autonomus control of P3-at mobile robot RRS feed

• Question

• <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Hello every body,

I am working on a project; there I need to autonomously control the Pioneer3-at mobile robot using the Microsoft robotics studio. Could anybody help me, by providing the links?

I already worked on the robot, which is not P3-at mobile robot,there i controlled the robot with the help of Joystick. For this project i used C# code.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:24 PM

Answers

• I would suggest trying to see if you could leverage the Pioneer3-dx sample services to work with your Pioneer3-at.  I think they have a similar interface, but I do not presently have access to a P3-at.

As far as links, I would recommend you check out www.promrds.com for their samples on the Pioneer.  Also, be sure to download the latest version of RDS 2008 R3, it's now free!  Further, search the forums, there are loads of questions already answered regarding getting a P3-dx up and communicating with RDS.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:27 AM

All replies

• Got any links?
    I want to try Mobile robotics algos with MS robotics studio.

Thanks,
    Sonam
    Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:02 AM
  • I would suggest trying to see if you could leverage the Pioneer3-dx sample services to work with your Pioneer3-at.  I think they have a similar interface, but I do not presently have access to a P3-at.

As far as links, I would recommend you check out www.promrds.com for their samples on the Pioneer.  Also, be sure to download the latest version of RDS 2008 R3, it's now free!  Further, search the forums, there are loads of questions already answered regarding getting a P3-dx up and communicating with RDS.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:27 AM