none
Can't download my app from the Windows Store (Error 0x80073cf3)

Question

• I recently published my first app on the Windows Store. Whenever I try to download it, however, I'm notified that "Something's gone wrong" and I receive error code 0x80073cf3.  Do you know what I might have done wrong?  This problem does not surface with other apps in the store.

Thank you for your help!

Monday, July 7, 2014 7:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

It may have been that the app was still updating on the Windows Store in your region. If you are still having this issue, I would suggest you submit a ticket so we can investigate further.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Windows Store Developer Support

Office Store Developer Support

Friday, July 25, 2014 6:41 PM
  • Please explore the following link. Microsoft Support Engineer have answered this question there.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_install/error-code-0x80073cf3/dd295565-db7b-4a95-93ae-aa5a7f4c8928

Friday, July 25, 2014 10:04 PM
  • I recently published my first app on the Windows Store. Whenever I try to download it, however, I'm notified that "Something's gone wrong" and I receive error code 0x80073cf3.  Do you know what I might have done wrong?  This problem does not surface with other apps in the store.

Thank you for your help!

Is the problem on your development machine? I've found I get random strange errors when I try to install or update a package that visual studio already installed manually (such as via test run). Do you have another computer to try it on?

-Rob

Monday, July 28, 2014 1:19 PM
  • Thank you for your help - it appears that this may have been the issue. 
    Monday, July 28, 2014 1:49 PM