none
bizspark activation? RRS feed

• Question

• I've applied for bizspark a week ago and have not heard back despite getting an email saying I'll get an reply  within 5 working days. What can I do to find out what's going on with the application?
    • Edited by mcte Thursday, May 14, 2015 12:35 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2015 12:20 PM

All replies

• I am having the same issue, I applied a month a go and had no response at all.

Further I have tried the contact email 3 times and no response from that either.

It is a bit frustrating...

Monday, May 18, 2015 1:21 PM
  • MCTE and tribeTalk, please send your details to me by visiting http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions and clicking "site feedback" at the bottom of the page.   Please include the email address that you contacted the bizspark team for support.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support

Did Microsoft call you out of the blue about your computer? No, they didn't.

• Proposed as answer by Mike KinsmanModerator Monday, May 18, 2015 9:02 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by mcte Wednesday, May 20, 2015 2:03 PM
    Monday, May 18, 2015 9:02 PM
  • Hi, oddly enough after a month it got sorted yesterday evening. I dont know if that is related to this post but all is good now. Thanks very much. James
    Tuesday, May 19, 2015 7:57 AM
  • Thanks Mike. I filled out the form
    Tuesday, May 19, 2015 12:14 PM
  • MCTE and tribeTalk, please send your details to me by visiting http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions and clicking "site feedback" at the bottom of the page.   Please include the email address that you contacted the bizspark team for support.

Thanks,
    Mike

still have not heard anything back 
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:52 AM
  • Woops, wrong account!

Hey MCTE,

Sorry about the delay.  I just responded to your email. 

Thanks,
    Mike

Thursday, May 21, 2015 11:11 PM
  • I'm in the same boat as well.  I've also filled out the Site Feedback form and haven't heard anything back.

Can you check on this, Mike?

Thank you,

Garrett

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 6:03 PM
  • Hi Garrett,

Sorry for the delay. Please wait to hear back from the Bizspark team.

Thanks,
    Sowmya
    MSDN Subscriptions Feedback

Sowmya MSDN Subscription Feedback

Thursday, September 3, 2015 5:14 PM