none
Unable to read the stream produced by the pipeline. Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Developers,

Suddenly am facing a weird issue "Unable to read the stream produced by the pipeline. Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. "

Am batching EDI X12_299 with some filter on send port by using EDI send pipeline.

Suspended message looks good in IE. and I have checked my maps also there is no issue in that.

but dont know why am getting this stupid message.

also i read the article object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance which has same issue i listed above.

Monday, May 23, 2016 11:01 AM

All replies

• What component is raising the error?

Are there any EDI Errors in the Event Log?

Monday, May 23, 2016 11:34 AM
  • Below error written in application log.

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "****.Port.X12_299_SendPort" with URL "E:\BizTalkProjects\****\RcvSnd\X12_299_Out\TR.T0901654235.837IQ.D.%datetime_bts2000%.001.DAT". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Unable to read the stream produced by the pipeline. 
     Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ".

Monday, May 23, 2016 11:48 AM
  • There is no error in the event log

Monday, May 23, 2016 11:51 AM
  • This happens when a message arriving at a component doesn't match what's expected.  This is the case for transforms and other components.

Change the Pipeline to PassThrough, then test the output message against the EDI schema in Visual Studio.

Monday, May 23, 2016 12:20 PM
  • But suspended msg is batched msg so how can i test it?

X12_299

Monday, May 23, 2016 12:32 PM
  • Hi,

As Johns-305 suggested. Set the pipeline to PassThrough and validate the XML output against your schema in Visual Studio.

Best regards

Rasmus Jaeger

Monday, May 23, 2016 2:02 PM
  • Are you using the Batching Orchestrations?

If so, then it's unlikely there a problem with the EDI Xml.  The Batching process internally validates the messages.

Are there any other Components in that Pipeline?

Monday, May 23, 2016 3:50 PM
  • No, there is no other pipeline component.

Without batching EDI file generated successfully. But don't know what the heck to generate with Batch Orchestration.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 5:34 AM
  • I deleted existing Batch , Created new one and updated Batch ID in orchestration and send port filters as well.
    But again in same problem i stuck.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:39 AM