Device Application Management with Windows IoT core + Azure IoT Hub RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am looking for the way of Device Application Management of IoT solution [ Windows 10 IoT core + Azure IoT Hub ].

How do I deploy device applications to mass number of devices and manage the application versions?

I found the documentation mostly talk on Device management, where the device application handles the commands [Such as Reboot / Restart] sent from the cloud back end. But, could not find topics on 'Device Application Management'.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thank you.

With Best Regards,

Praveen.B

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 1:12 PM

All replies

• hello

because your question is more related to Azure IoT Hub i will move your Thread to the Azure IoT Forum

btw, you already know the "How to use Azure IoT Hub" documentation from docs.microsoft.com ?

br
    Andre

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 5:49 PM
  • Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

My question is not specific to Azure IoT Hub.

It is related to "How to manage applications which are deployed to Windows 10 IoT core devices". It can be either through IoT hub or by with any other means.

With Best Regards,

Praveen.B

Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:23 AM
  • hello

It is related to "How to manage applications which are deployed to Windows 10 IoT core devices". It can be either through IoT hub or by with any other means.

Windows 10 IoT Core supports to install and service UWP apps through the Universal Store

more information at "Installing and Servicing apps on Windows 10 IoT Core" https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/docs/store

br
    Andre

Thursday, September 7, 2017 11:41 AM
  • Hello

Has anyone tried to wireless sensor "https://store.ncd.io/product/wireless-asset-monitor-sensor/" with Azure IOT hub by using particle photon?

I am trying to connect wireless sensor, as per going through documentation but I am still not able to connect with this sensor my major aim is to connect the sensor with Azure database store the data as well as use the data to display in application to monitor the status of machine via smartphones.

any basic help to connect these kind of sensors will be much helpful 

Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:17 AM