none
Problems Creating Office 365 Developer Site RRS feed

• Question

• Starting from this page http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fp179924(v=office.15).aspx I clicked "Sign Up" and filled in all of the details.  Then, after entering a mobile phone number I clicked "send text message" and received a verificaoiton code on my cell phone.  However, when I enter the verificaiton code, I get an error that says "Invalid code. Try again."  I have done this 4 times and on two different days with the same results. 

Any idea what could be wrong?

Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson

Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:32 PM

Answers

•  Are you still experiencing problems?  If so please unmark the answer and tell us what the problems are, we would be happy to follow up and get you unblocked; this is the right forum to answer questions about the office developer site for building apps for office.

Program Manager, Office Developer Platform.

Friday, March 8, 2013 2:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I'll contact my colleagues who are in charge of that page. This may take some time.

I'll reply to you if there's any update, thank you for your patient and understanding.

Best regards,

Quist Zhang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, December 14, 2012 7:53 AM
  • Quist, its been a week since I posted this request for help. 

The Microsoft Concierge peoople said that I should ask in this forum but as you pointed out, this is a development forum and my problem is not a development issue.

Have your colleagues any idea who is responsible for Office 365 Developer Sites?

Thanks.

Mark Wilson

Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:35 PM
  •  Are you still experiencing problems?  If so please unmark the answer and tell us what the problems are, we would be happy to follow up and get you unblocked; this is the right forum to answer questions about the office developer site for building apps for office.

Program Manager, Office Developer Platform.

Friday, March 8, 2013 2:39 AM
  • I finally got it created.

Receiving no help here I gave up and called the MSDN technical support line.  I had the agent enter all of my credentials on his workstation.  Then the system sent the verification code to my cell phone and I told him the 5 digit code to enter.  When he entered it the site was created.

However I had tried it here in Canada on 3 different workstations and on several different days without any luck. 

Mark Wilson

Friday, March 8, 2013 2:52 AM