none
Email Delivery Delay RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

We are using single box exchange server 2010. At present users are complaining that they are not been able to receive internal emails. After restarting the server all users received emails. C drive is of 30 GB partition which has 1.82 GB free space. Is it related to space issue on C drive? Is there any way to make some space to let it work.

Please help in this regards

Monday, November 24, 2014 12:18 PM

All replies

• That can definitely cause an issue.  A 30 GB C:\ is asking for trouble nowadays.  Is your Exchange Server a VM?  Can you just expand the drive?  Is your database on a separate volume?
    Monday, November 24, 2014 1:48 PM
  • Hi Imrand,

if C drive is less than 4gb mail flow will stop working.THis is a backpressure that was introduced in Exchange 2007.So expanding the disk is highly recomended.

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Monday, November 24, 2014 7:23 PM
  • Exchange server is on physical machine and yes database is on other volume. Can i remove files under windows\softwaredistribution\download cause it has 4 GB of space.
    Tuesday, November 25, 2014 5:39 AM
  • Issue resolved after extending c drive space.

Thanks

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:16 AM