none
Visual Studio Mac Preview Deploy to Azure

Question

• Hi All,

Is there any way to deploy to Azure a asp.net project like we do in visual studio for windows ?

Thursday, January 19, 2017 12:40 PM

All replies

• Hi kemalony,

I checked the Visual Studio for Mac in my computer, I have created a new ASP project, and I found that there is no option for me to publish the site to Azure. So I help you submitted a User Voice to VS connect with the following link. I think engineers from Microsoft will evaluate this idea seriously. You could vote and comment it.

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio-ide/suggestions/17784484-add-a-feature-for-visual-studio-for-mac-that-could

In addition, you could mark this reply as answer, which could help others who have the same ideas as yours to vote and comment it. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 20, 2017 3:02 AM