none
WCF-Custom adapter send port error RRS feed

• Question

• I am using a WCF-Custom adapter to insert data into my SQL DB. I get the following error at the send port which is configured to my SQL server.

Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.XmlReaderParsingException: The start element with name " Insert" and namespace "http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/Procedures/ODS/dbo" was unexpected. Please ensure that your input XML conforms to the schema for the operation.

I checked my incoming message and even my send port configurations. The schema has been deployed properly. I modified my BRE also. But still i get the same error.

Friday, November 5, 2010 7:38 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your replies. It was an error in the rules which I forgot to update. That was the reason for this error. Now it works fine.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:28 PM

All replies

• How are you creating the message? With a map or custom .NET?

Does your procedure still exist under dbo? If not, you have to regenerate the schema. This is a known issue.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, November 8, 2010 7:26 PM
  • I am creating the message with a map.
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010 5:14 PM
  • What value have you specified for the SOAP action header in the send port? If you are just using the send port for one SQL operation then you can just remove all of the Xml and just use the expected "Procedures"/<database schema>/<proc name> URI.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010 7:04 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your replies. It was an error in the rules which I forgot to update. That was the reason for this error. Now it works fine.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:28 PM