cant update my app RRS feed

• General discussion

• i have published my appx in wp store.
    when i click on "update app" in "life cycle" tab, in new submission and in "Upload and describe your package(s)" when i try to delete previous appx it says "You must have at least one 8.1 package in your submission." and when i try to upload updated appx file it says "The submission can only contain one appx or one appxbundle"
    what should i do to upload my new appx?
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 8:14 AM

All replies

• In the listing of App Packages there should be a text left of the "Delete" Button, it seems that was recently localized so it now says "Ersetzen" in German for me - in english it should say "Replace" or something similar. That allows you to upload a new version of that package (in your case a new Windows Phone 8.1 package).

The Add-Button is only there to allow you to upload additional App Versions like e.g. a WP8.0 or WP7 version.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:00 AM
  • I don't see replace button. only three dots and delete
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:18 AM
  • Then I guess in your case it's the three dots button given that it's placed right where replace is for me (I believe yesterday my Dev Center was still in english, today it's translated).
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:24 AM
  • after trying multiple times it opens upload dialog. it works now.
    • Edited by mhmt93t Tuesday, December 23, 2014 11:00 AM
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:21 AM
  • I had a quite similar problem.

In firefox, I had only tha "Add" Button, and in IE the Replace Text and the Add Button was missing. I did not figure Out how to solve this and had to change on another machine.

Stunning, how complex it could be to create a proper upload website.

www.sccmfaq.ch

Sunday, January 11, 2015 10:50 PM
  • I experienced this problem aswell. Three dots in Firefox. In IE the replace button is there. I guess it is a bug in Silverlight. The upload screen runs in Silverlight.
    Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:03 AM