none
Pop3 adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working on a project in which i have to receive mail from customer regarding order for that i have to use pop3 adapter , it is working, but how can i get data in xml format, bcoz i am getting is xml file with detailed message and than my message

how can i receive whole message with just in xml format,

or is any one have example that receive data in .xml with in format of <xml>

<order>

</order>

</xml>

to orchestration

Saturday, July 7, 2007 9:49 AM

Answers

• If you want to receive the message with a specific structure in your orchestration, you should use an inbound map on the receive port. With a map you can transform your message to whatever you want.

[Please mark the response as "Answer" if it solves your problem.]

Monday, July 9, 2007 4:31 PM

All replies

• If you want to receive the message with a specific structure in your orchestration, you should use an inbound map on the receive port. With a map you can transform your message to whatever you want.

[Please mark the response as "Answer" if it solves your problem.]

Monday, July 9, 2007 4:31 PM
  • There are a lot of examples in the BizTalk SDK. Go to the <BizTalk>\SDK\ folder and work with samples you need.

Regards,

Leonid Ganeline

Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:27 PM
  • Also, keep in mind that the message may be encoded inside a MIME document when receiving with the POP3 adapter (it depends on how the message was generated - a mail client program will usually encode with MIME).  If it is in MIME format, make sure to enable MIME decoding on the receive location.

Thursday, August 2, 2007 9:02 PM