none
Approve status or runs approval rule from PSI RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there!

I'm doing some status update from PSI, but if I activate a rule for update and publish them automatically some of the updates are not made and they are "skipped for optimization"...

Is there any way to run the rule from the PSI or to do the approvals through PSI and then the publish?

Regards.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:18 AM

Answers

• In the SDK is a sample to approve (or reject) status approvals. The rules engine is not (publically) available through the PSI.

Jan Cirpka

• Marked as answer by LyE- Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:02 PM
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:39 AM

All replies

• In the SDK is a sample to approve (or reject) status approvals. The rules engine is not (publically) available through the PSI.

Jan Cirpka

• Marked as answer by LyE- Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:02 PM
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:39 AM
  • Thanks Jan!

I had not been able to find it first ... Now it seems that everything it's ok and running!

Regards!

Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:02 PM
  • Just some feedback on the skipped for optimization LyE - it generally means that the job will get addressed by another queue job -so either the same job is in the queue twice - or most likely in your scenario the update will get applied when the project checks in (which is why sometimes check-in is 'instant' and other times it sits on 37% for a while... - it is applying updates received while the plan was checked out).

Best regards,

Brian.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page

Friday, June 29, 2012 7:12 PM
    Owner