In a database developed in Access 2003 I have a form that displays a list of all database users. The users' details are in a subform. On the form there are 2 buttons to toggle between showing Active users and showing All users.
Clicking these buttons changes the record source of the subform. This all works fine.
I've just found out that if I open the database in Access 2007, the code does not work. The subform just goes blank and no data is displayed at all.
Here's the code for the Show All button: [code] Private Sub btnAll_Click() DoCmd.GoToControl "btnClose" Me.frmUsersSub.RecordSource = "qryFrmUsersSubAll" Me.btnAll.Visible = False Me.btnActive.Visible = True End Sub [/code]
Here's the code for the Show Active Only button: [code] Private Sub btnActive_Click() DoCmd.GoToControl "btnClose" Me.frmUsersSub.RecordSource = "qryFrmUsersSubActive" Me.btnAll.Visible = True Me.btnActive.Visible = False End Sub [/code]
The queries work. If I manually change the data source for the subbie, it works. When the form opens the subbies displays correctly (it's default record source is qryFrmUsersSubActive)