none
ODMA and Word 2013 onwards RRS feed

• Question

• I keep asking but nobody answers. Is ODMA supported by Word 2013 onwards. If it is, it doesn't appear to work. The issue seems to be that Word is trying to talk Unicode to ODMA which only talks ANSI. There was a registry setting introduced in Word 97 to get Word to talk ANSI to ODMA. This works up to Word 2010 but appears to be ignored by Word 2013 and 2016. They both still make ODMA calls but the data is not right. I'm hoping, since the ODMA calls are still made, that there might be a  tweak to the registry settings that would fix the problem. But I always was an optimist.
    Monday, November 14, 2016 11:32 AM

All replies

• Hi John,

>>ODMA and Word 2013 onwards

Is this thread you posted? Did the link from above thread work for you? If not, I suggest you contact ODMA supporter for help, they are more familiar with ODMA.

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:57 AM