none
Requesting sample/article/tutorial regarding WCF service for google+ RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone, i want to request article/tutorial regarding WCF service for google+(without using browser) like this link. By using this link (http://qaru.site/questions/1274790/wpf-application-authentication-with-google), i have try to move and implement the function and try make it as a WCF service interface. This is difficult for me to do it and become problematic. Can you teach the same thing the project done in wcf service. 
    Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:39 AM

Answers

• Hi user9303,

If you need new features like OAuth 2.0, I would suggest you try Web API intead of WCF.

For WCF Service, it is back end, and there is no UI interop, but for Google Authentication, it will need UI to pass authentication to Google.

Best Regards,

Tao Zhou

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by user9303 Monday, July 2, 2018 1:12 AM
    Friday, June 29, 2018 3:00 AM

All replies

• Hi user9303,

If you need new features like OAuth 2.0, I would suggest you try Web API intead of WCF.

For WCF Service, it is back end, and there is no UI interop, but for Google Authentication, it will need UI to pass authentication to Google.

Best Regards,

Tao Zhou

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by user9303 Monday, July 2, 2018 1:12 AM
    Friday, June 29, 2018 3:00 AM
  • Hi Tao Zhou, thanks for the reply. I will mark as an answer for now and try to pass the UI in WCF. Anyone have other suggestion or solution feel free to comment.
    Monday, July 2, 2018 1:14 AM