locked
deleting languages from package.storeassociation.xaml

    Question

  • whenever i try to upload my app on windows store it ask me for italian language also in a description field.I only want my app to support en-us . As it is set by default in package.manifest.

    and in package.package.storeassociation.xaml file there is a code like 

     <Language Code="it" InMinimumRequirementSet="true" />
        <Language Code="it-ch" InMinimumRequirementSet="true" />
        <Language Code="it-it" InMinimumRequirementSet="true" />

    when i tried to reset it to false it again get back to default . please anyone suggest me what i have to do now .

    Saturday, February 8, 2014 11:26 AM

Answers

  • sir,

    i got my problem resolved. Thankyou for your support.

    and developers if You get the same problem in your app check the assets folder. In my case there is a folder named "it" which resembles with the Italian language. when i renamed it my problem got solved. so try it.


    Navprabhat Singh

    Monday, February 10, 2014 2:22 PM

All replies

  • sir,

    thank you for your support now my app is working absolutely fine. but when i try to submit it in a store it ask me for English as well as Italian language under the description. Sir, i have developed around 7 apps but none of the submission wants a Italian language support it will be more clear when you look at the image that i have uploaded on sky drive.

     https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3BFB42988C3E81B3%21472

    sir plz help me out with this 

    and here is link of certification report by windows store.

    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3BFB42988C3E81B3%21473

    Friday, February 7, 2014 12:35 PM
  • sir please reply me as early as possible
    Saturday, February 8, 2014 10:05 AM
  • Please post separate questions in separate threads and only one thread per question. I'll try to look at this after the weekend if you don't have a response before then.

    --Rob

    Saturday, February 8, 2014 3:49 PM
    Owner
  • sir,

    i got my problem resolved. Thankyou for your support.

    and developers if You get the same problem in your app check the assets folder. In my case there is a folder named "it" which resembles with the Italian language. when i renamed it my problem got solved. so try it.


    Navprabhat Singh

    Monday, February 10, 2014 2:22 PM