none
Data Extension 1.0.387 : Let the testing begin?

General discussion

• The official logo of Data Extension

The greatest extension Small Basic has ever seen has finally returned!

The 1.0.387 release can be considered as am unstable development version. NetworkServer and NetworkClient aren't included this version.

Update doesn't work and some new features have been included.

• Step 1: Download
    • Step 2: Install
    • Step 3: Test
    • Step 4: Send feedback

Updates may be provided as they are complete.

• Edited by Oskariok Saturday, November 10, 2012 9:46 PM
    Friday, November 11, 2011 11:59 AM

All replies

• Would it be possible for you to tell me how you got these commands to function in Small Basic?

I've tried with my own DLL and XML file, but it didn't work.

Thanks.

Friday, November 11, 2011 1:57 PM
  • Now accepting donations to support development of Data Extension.

Donation link can be found from top of this thread.

( Donating is completely optional. I'm not going to charge money for Data Extension )

Friday, November 11, 2011 6:50 PM
  • Would it be possible for you to tell me how you got these commands to function in Small Basic?

This thread might help you:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/smallbasic/thread/3b638aab-2950-46f8-9e2a-28307518dd49

Friday, November 11, 2011 6:55 PM

This thread might help you:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/smallbasic/thread/3b638aab-2950-46f8-9e2a-28307518dd49

Thanks.
    Friday, November 11, 2011 7:00 PM
  • Hehe, it's still 11/11/11, 11:04:32 AM for me here!

As soon as I get a credit card or a bank account I am definitely going to donate 

~~AirWaves!!~~
    • Edited by AirWaves Friday, November 11, 2011 9:05 PM
    Friday, November 11, 2011 9:04 PM
  • I accidentally copied wrong dll file to 1.0.200 release and 1.0.210 release fixes my mistake and also fixes few minor bugs.
    Saturday, November 12, 2011 3:54 PM
  • Wow i go visit SB forums a bit after long time and wow new version :O. Hmm whats new though i really want to know...

I love SB but i dislike typing... for games i can use keyboard extremely well , play star wars force unleashed on hardest with no death, but typing text is really painful for me ;(.

Oh and PLEASE update your website before you publish new version cause i can't see changes...

I love game design and game programing.
    • Edited by Primoz128 Sunday, November 13, 2011 9:59 PM
    Sunday, November 13, 2011 9:58 PM
  • You can download the change log
    ~~AirWaves!!~~
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:34 AM
  •  tried to download the Small Basic Data Extension from here:

http://download.o-programs.com/projects/data/Data_Extension_1.0.300.exe

but it responds with "Program not found".  Has it moved?

I'm using Win XP SP3 X86, all updates.  I've tried Google Chrome, Firefox 3.0.6 and IE8, all fail in slightly different ways.  IE8 indicates that it cannot process the page, or something like that.

I've been messaging with litdev, and he suggested that I ask if there is some other way that I can get the download.  I'd really like to check it out!

RussPC
    Friday, December 16, 2011 1:58 AM
  • There is nothing with your computer, looks like I just changed few file names when I updated my download site on weekend so it's really  my fault =). The download center is in beta state so there might be some bugs.

Link http://download.o-programs.com/projects/data/Data_Extension_1.0.300.exe should work now.

For all downloads regarding Data Extension you can visit http://download.o-programs.com/projects/data/

Page should work without any bugs on firefox+4, chrome+13 opera+10 and IE8+ (legacy) and you must have javascript on in your browser.

Friday, December 16, 2011 3:20 PM
  • Thank you very much!  

RussPC
    Friday, December 16, 2011 8:33 PM
  • Is there documentation for Data Extension?  There wasn't any in the download.  I Googled trying to find it, to no avail.

I found the Import RZZ532-2 which is supposed to be for Data Extension, but it uses an object called Tortise, which Small Basic does not recognize.

RussPC
    Friday, December 16, 2011 9:01 PM
  • RZZ532-2

Not one of my samples.

But I do have made few samples myself:

• GameController Sample 1 : VXF713
    • GameController Sample 2 : DGG883
    • GameController Sample 3 : RZS268
    • Dialog Test : VHP408
    • Security Sample 1 : ZMC479
    • Security Sample 2 : CQT390
    • Scanning Sample : SDN647
    • Speech Sample : ZNL251

And I am planning to do more samples.

Friday, December 23, 2011 10:44 AM
  • XDC335 a mp3 player

• Edited by 4mir '- Monday, February 06, 2012 6:55 AM
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:04 PM
  • any plan to include more controls in next version of your extension? a list box and a canvas??? o.O and sound spectrum frequency function...
    Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:37 PM
  • But does it blend?

no bu serieusly , is the Network-server/ Network-server Bug solved (that only Japanese IP addresses could host?)

Friday, February 03, 2012 12:32 PM
  • how i can use radio button and check box???

please post example code...

They say working hard is good but i say working smart is best...

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 8:39 AM
  • GameWindow.Show()
    PrgEnd= GameControls.AddRadioButton("XD",20,20)
    GameControls.RegisterMouseDownEvent(PrgEnd,"PRG_END")
    CHK1=GameControls.AddCheckBox("Movie",40,40)
     GameControls.RegisterMouseDownEvent(CHK1,"Get_Movie")
    CHK2=GameControls.AddCheckBox("music",80,80)
    GameControls.RegisterMouseDownEvent(CHK2,"Get_Music")
    Sub Get_Movie
      Musicext="mp4:.avi:.mpg:.mov"
    '  Open_Files()
    EndSub
    Sub Get_Music
      Musicext="mp3.wav:.mid:.wma"
    '  Open_Files()
    EndSub
    Sub PRG_END
     Program.End() 
    EndSub

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:01 AM
    Answerer
  • it would be great if you were able to read and write hexadecimal data from/to files. can you please add something like this?
    Friday, February 10, 2012 2:19 PM
  • any plan to include more controls in next version of your extension? a list box and a canvas???

I have been working with combo box so it might be included to next version. Canvas would be nice too but it's just too complicated for Small Basic.

Actually all shapes and controls in GameWindow are stored to one canvas.

Saturday, February 25, 2012 4:37 PM
  • it would be great if you were able to read and write hexadecimal data from/to files. can you please add something like this?

The feature is possible but I think Unicode is enough for this language.
    Saturday, February 25, 2012 4:38 PM

The feature is possible but I think Unicode is enough for this language.

i don't think so. it would very useful, at most for decoding files.

ps: the NetworkClient.Connect isn't working correctly. you can't connect to a server, it always crashes. please fix, this feature is really important for some of my projects.

Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:36 PM
  • Trying to create a browser but need some help

GameWindow.Height = Desktop.Height
    GameWindow.Width = Desktop.Width
    GameWindow.BackgroundColor = "Black"
    GameWindow.Show()
    GameWindow.Title = "Computer Standard"
    Web = "http://www.MSN.com/"
    GameWindow.WindowState = "Maximized"
    Browser = GameControls.AddWebBrowser(0, 0, GameWindow.Width, GameWindow.Height - 40, Web)
    WebBar = GameControls.AddTextBox("About;Blank", GameWindow.Width - 1224,GameWindow.Height -35, 700, 30)
    Enter = GameControls.AddButton("Enter" GameWindow.Width - 514, GameWindow.Height-35, 100, 30)
    Zoom_Control_Bar = GameControls.AddSlider(100,GameWindow.Width - 120,GameWindow.Height - 30,100,20)
    GameControls.RegisterValueChangedEvent(Zoom_Control_Bar,"Zoom_Set")
    Sub Browsing
      Browsing()
      If GameControls.GetText(Enter) = "Enter" Then
        website = GameControls.GetText(WebBar)
        Web = website
      Endif
      EndSub
    Sub Zoom_Set
      value = GameControls.GetValue(Zoom_Control_Bar)
      scale = value/100
      width = scale*GameWindow.Width
      height = scale*(GameWindow.Height - 40)
      posX = (GameWindow.Width - width)/2
      posY = ((GameWindow.Height - 40) - height)/2
      GameControls.Move(Browser,posX,posY,0)
      GameControls.SetSize(Browser,width,height)
    EndSub

Help with trying to do these controls with data extension pack controls.Lastbuttonclick = Enter and a controls.ButtonCLicked = OnButtonClick.

And might need some help editing it so the browser can go to the website.

• Edited by CodingLikeCrazy Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:45 PM Updataing status of project
    Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:34 PM
  • Hello CodingLikeCrazy,

try this

GameWindow.Height = Desktop.Height
    GameWindow.Width = Desktop.Width
    GameWindow.BackgroundColor = "Black"
    GameWindow.Show()
    GameWindow.Title = "Computer Standard"
    Web = "google.com"
    GameWindow.WindowState = "Maximized"
    Browser = GameControls.AddWebBrowser(0, 0, GameWindow.Width, GameWindow.Height - 40, Web)
    WebBar = GameControls.AddTextBox("http://", GameWindow.Width - 1350,GameWindow.Height -35, 700, 30)
    Enter = GameControls.AddButton("Go" GameWindow.Width - 630, GameWindow.Height-35, 100, 30)
    Zoom_Control_Bar = GameControls.AddSlider(100,GameWindow.Width - 120,GameWindow.Height - 30,100,20)
    GameControls.RegisterValueChangedEvent(Zoom_Control_Bar,"Zoom_Set")
    GameControls.RegisterMouseDownEvent(Enter,"Browsing")
    Sub Browsing
        website = GameControls.GetText(WebBar)
        GameControls.SetValue(Browser,website) 'use gamecontrols.setvalue function to set the url
        GameWindow.Title = website
        For i = 1 To 10000   'Not accurate but a webpage should load in 10 seconds
          val = i * 100 / 10000
          GameControls.SetText(Enter,"Loading "+math.Round(val))
        EndFor
        GameControls.SetText(Enter,"Go")
      EndSub
    Sub Zoom_Set
      value = GameControls.GetValue(Zoom_Control_Bar)
      scale = value/100
      width = scale*GameWindow.Width
      height = scale*(GameWindow.Height - 40)
      posX = (GameWindow.Width - width)/2
      posY = ((GameWindow.Height - 40) - height)/2
      GameControls.Move(Browser,posX,posY,0)
      GameControls.SetSize(Browser,width,height)
    EndSub

They say working hard is good but i say working smart is best...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:44 PM
  • I have 2 questions:

1) When one sets the Game Window to go into fullscreen, does the window set the resolution to 640 by 480, or does it just take up the whole screen?

2) The NetworkPlus.UploadFile class keeps returning as failed. Surprisingly, that's the same result as the FremyCompany extension.

• Edited by monster1612 Tuesday, April 03, 2012 11:26 AM
    Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:23 PM
  • googlebob,

1) No, the resolution does not change but the windows does take up the entire screen.

2) Maybe you should try running as administrator:

Security.RestartAsAdministrator()

Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:47 PM
    Answerer
  • Any new features expected ?

I love game design and game programing.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:07 PM
  • NetworkServer.LastRecievedUsername shows "ser" instead of "TestUser", why?

R. G.

Saturday, July 21, 2012 6:58 PM
  • Excuse me but is this typo?

PictureTools.DrawingPenWidht

Nonki Takahashi

Saturday, October 13, 2012 10:20 AM
  • When I try to run the simple program below:

DataExtension.Init()
    GameWindow.Show()

It gives these errors:

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
       at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
       at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
       at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
       at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
       at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
       at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
       at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
       at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
       at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
       at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
       at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
       at System.Windows.Application.Run()
       at Microsoft.SmallBasic.Library.Internal.SmallBasicApplication.<>c__DisplayClass1.<.cctor>b__0()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Is it the computer I'm using? Or the Data Extension?

I am a 10 year old that loves math, games, and computers. "Everyone is potentially great, you just have to turn it into kinetic greatness."

Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:39 PM
  • It is because you can't use XP with gamewindow

One thing that is impossible is impossible no matter if it is proven so first.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 4:40 PM
    Answerer
  • Oskariok,

The download link no longer works: http://download.o-programs.com/projects/data/Data_Extension_1.0.300.exe

Can you upload it on MSDN Code Gallery or on CodePlex instead? That way we know the link will stay alive.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, October 15, 2012 4:41 AM
    Owner
  • This is the download link.

I am a 10 year old that loves math, games, and computers. "Everyone is potentially great, you just have to turn it into kinetic greatness."

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:44 PM
  • I guess it's time to do something for this project.
    Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:21 PM
  • Wow, welcome back. Well if your looking for something to fix - your network functions would be great.
    Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:04 PM
  • Welcome back! I have a big question: would you consider releasing your source code? I think lots of us would love to have it! Thanks!
    Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:10 PM
    Answerer
  • The link doesn't work, it just leads to this page.
    • Edited by monster1612 Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:41 PM
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:36 PM
  • Can somebody please make a working download link, I really need it for a program I am working on!

Thanks

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:18 PM
  • Can somebody please make a working download link, I really need it for a program I am working on!

Thanks

Please post your email like this (to avoid spambots):

sample at gmail dot com

And I will send you the DLL and XML files. I just don't want to upload them somewhere in respect for Oskariok's copyright.

Please mark any answers and "vote as helpful" any posts that help you!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:28 PM
    Answerer
  • Ok gungan37 my email is:

ivanholmes at uwclub dot net

Thanks! Also please post so I know when you've sent it.

Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:41 PM
  • Ok gungan37 my email is:

ivanholmes at uwclub dot net

Thanks! Also please post so I know when you've sent it.

Sent to ivanholmes at uwclub dot net! Sorry for the delay - I have been at school all day. 

Please mark any answers and "vote as helpful" any posts that help you!

Friday, November 02, 2012 12:45 AM
    Answerer
  • Read the original post
    Saturday, November 10, 2012 9:42 PM
  • Oskariok,

Great job!  It's a wonderful extension.  Downloaded and used print function with no issues.  Looked at and tested some of the other functions and they worked OK.

JR

Sunday, November 11, 2012 2:04 AM
  • Oskariok,

Doesn't look like the variable functions work right in the extension unless I am looking at this wrong.

a=5
    Value=ProgramPlus.GetValueOfVariable(a)
    TextWindow.WriteLine(value)
    programplus.SetValueOfVariable(a,99)
    TextWindow.WriteLine(a)

If I run this the first writeline prints blank.  The second writeline prints 5.  Appears that programplus.getvalueofvariable doesn't read the value and programplus.setvalueofvariable doesn't set the value.

JR

Sunday, November 11, 2012 10:37 PM
  • I think you meant like this:

a=5
    Value=ProgramPlus.GetValueOfVariable("a")
    TextWindow.WriteLine(value)
    programplus.SetValueOfVariable("a",99)
    TextWindow.WriteLine(a)

I am a 10 year old that loves math, games, and computers. 'Binary is as easy as 1, 10, 11.'

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:13 AM
  • Math Man,

That does work, but it doesn't make any sense.  Why would you have to put quotes around a variable?  Generally when that is done that value is the variable.

JR

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:23 PM
  • It wants quotes because when you do

Then it thinks that 'a' is a variable and replaces that spot with 'a's value. So what Small Basic is interpreting that as is

Value=ProgramPlus.GetValueOfVariable(5)

And obviously there is no variable named '5' so Small Basic doesn't do anything. Does that make any sense? Please ask if you need a better explanation.

I am a 10 year old that loves math, games, and computers. 'Binary is as easy as 1, 10, 11.'

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:31 AM
  • Math Man,

Say I have variable a and I assign value 5 to it

a=5

Then I want to print a

Textwindow.writeline(a)

It prints 5

My variable was a.

If I do this:

Textwindow.writeline("a")

It prints 'a' without the apostrophes. Meaning that was a value.

I think 'a' here should be the variable.  Not "a". So, I do see how it is working, but it doesn't seem to follow the rules.

JR

• Edited by jricestk Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:09 AM Edit
    Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:07 AM
  • Well, the function ProgramPlus.GetValueOfVariable needs the name of the variable. The name of the variable would be considered text, so you would need the quotation markings to show that it is text. What would be the point of using Value=ProgramPlus.GetValueOfVariable(a) when you could have been using Value=a? The point of this function is to use the name of the variable to access its value. If you run this program (it should work, but the computer I'm on does not have Small Basic at the moment), I think you'll better understand my point. Please tell me if it doesn't work.

a = 56
    While 1=1 
    TextWindow.Clear() 
    TextWindow.WriteLine("Type 'a' to see its value or type something else to assign that value to 'a.'") 'show a message' 
    typed = TextWindow.Read() 'get user input' 
    If ProgramPlus.GetValueOfVariable(typed) = "" Then 'If that variable is not empty' 
    ProgramPlus.SetValueOfVariable(a,typed)
    Else
    TextWindow.WriteLine(ProgramPlus.GetValueOfVariable(typed))
    EndIf
    TextWindow.PauseWithoutMessage()
    EndWhile

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:59 AM
  • GameKeyboard.IsKeyDown("d") = GameKeyboard.IsKeyDown("c") why?

R. G.

Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:06 PM
  • Oskariok,

Is there anyway to make your extension work with the regular graphics window too?  Or maybe do an extension with radio buttons, check boxes, set focus and print capability just for the normal graphics window?  I know that I can have multiple extensions do all of these things, but that gets complicated.  If your extension had these capabilities added then you could have a regular graphics window with those controls and an actual game window.

Thanks, 

JR

Friday, November 23, 2012 1:18 AM
  • Um, how to make the program get an event when i use a control? Or is the GameControls.RegisterKeyDownEvent doesnt work wuite properly? :/
    Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:47 AM
  • Hi,

how can i get the cmd.RunCMDcommand  back? seems not to be in this version.

Monday, December 10, 2012 2:53 PM
  • Could you put it in dll/xml form?  I am running XP SP2.  Thanks in advance,

-Ryan

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a 12-year-old learning to program.

Languages:

HTML

C#

Small Basic

Visual Basic

JavaScript

ThunderScript(a light scripting language I made in C#)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 11, 2013 10:34 PM
  • Does not install. Says I'm Missing Prerequisites: Small Basic 1.0.0.0 . I have v1.0 .
    Friday, January 10, 2014 9:18 PM
  • Dont't worry!

Its an InnoSetup Installer and you can unpack it with InnoUnp or InnoExtractor (Gui) and

then simply move the extracted  Data.dll and Data.xml to your \Small Basic\lib folder.

The registry entries created by the installer (like Uninstall etc) are not needed.

Friday, January 10, 2014 11:31 PM
    Answerer
  • I am trying to download data extension for my Small Basic but the link of download don't work. I have just formatted my computer and I have many files that need data extension to open them with Small Basic. Oskariok can you help me? Sorry for my English,thanks
    Monday, July 28, 2014 4:41 PM
  • Here is the original installer for 'Oskariok's Data Extension v1.0.387' from 10. Nov. 2012, which is the latest backuped version i found. (Link removed, see post below)

You can simply unpack it on the CmdLine with innounp using the most simple command:

innounp.exe -x Data_1-0-387_2012-11-10.exe

from the directory where your Data_1-0-387_2012-11-10.exe lies.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:50 PM
    Answerer
  • Sorry but I don't understood. How I can use innounp? I have win8 and my computer will not let me to open innounp.exe. Can you show me step to step what do I do?
    Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:49 AM
  • Innounp is a commandline program that's meant to be used via command prompt directly or a batch script.

Can you show me step to step what do I do?

1. Unpack downloaded 'DataExtension_1-0-387_by_Oskariok.zip' to any folder (eg. here let's say C:\Temp).
    2. Also move/add innounp.exe to the other files in "C:\Temp\DataExtension_by_Oskariok".
    3. Then change to that folder "C:\Temp\DataExtension_by_Oskariok" in explorer.

Variant A:
    4. Open a 'Command Prompt' window there (<Shift> + RightClick on folder background -> "Open command window here", or similar? on an engl. system).
    5. Type or paste (by RightClick) following command (w/o quotes) behind the C:\your\currentPath> in there:

"innounp.exe -x Data_1-0-387_2012-11-10.exe"   and press return key.

Variant B:
    4. Create a new text file in "C:\Temp\DataExtension_by_Oskariok" and paste code below into it.
    5. Rename this new text file to something like UnpackDataExt.bat  (Note: BAT extension !!).
    6. Run "UnpackDataExt.bat" by doubleclick.

Variant C:
    3. You can also create a new Shortcut Link anywhere with:
       C:\Temp\DataExtension_by_Oskariok\innounp.exe -x C:\Temp\DataExtension_by_Oskariok\Data_1-0-387_2012-11-10.exe
       as link target,
       or paste this whole command into Start-Run and run it from there.

Finally move the unpacked Data.dll and Data.xml to your "C:\....\Small Basic\lib" directory.

Code in UnpackDataExt.bat:
    ------------ SNIP ------------
    @ECHO OFF
    SETLOCAL
    SET ARC=Data_1-0-387_2012-11-10.exe
    SET /P UNP="Unpack '%ARC%' to current directory? [y|n]: "
    IF /I "%UNP%"=="y" (ECHO * Unpacking... & ECHO. & innounp.exe -x %ARC%) ELSE (ECHO * Canceled)
    ENDLOCAL
    ECHO. & ECHO * DONE & ECHO.
    PAUSE
    -------------SNAP ------------

If you are not so familiar with the command line, there's also a bunch of tools with a graphical user interface to unpack an InnoSetup like InnoExtractor, InnoEx , ArcConvert (via zip) UniversalExtractor or (later builds), probably you'll have to install first (some of them) or innoextract (CmdLine again).

If you don't mind some unnecessary registry entries (not so much from DataExt 1.0.387 like in previous versions (via msi) you can also run the original Data_1-0-387_2012-11-10.exe  installer and install normally.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:38 PM
    Answerer
  • thanks for the help,I have solved
    Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:09 AM
  • This link to download appears to no longer be valid is there anywhere we can still access this file?

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 1:30 PM
  • Just upped: DataExtension_1-0-387_by_Oskariok.zip (945.35 KB, on Sendspace)

Note: Will not work anymore for SB v1.1 !!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 4:30 PM
    Answerer