none
I need your help RRS feed

• Question

• Hi can any one help how to switch between two mail server like one server for sending emails and the server for receiving emails and also how to the sending or receiving mail server leave a copy of that mail in other server.Is there a way to split emails in this method, If so can anyone help how to do this type of configurations. please do the needful.....

thx in advance
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hello

For Which version of the mail server you are looking and reason for change ?

Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you and remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:18 PM
  • i am using a third party mail server like smarter mail. the reason for this is like  my current server is not able to deliver and receive bulk mails, so what i am trying to do is like splitting mails for both receiving and sending so that there will not be any issue and also this is impacting the performance of my server.....
    Friday, January 27, 2012 5:39 AM
  • HI Syam , 

Are your emails being blocked and retried? If that's the case you should check why they are being blocked.What is the status of the email in the spool? How many sub spools do you have (Settings| General Settings| Spool)?

Cheers 

Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you and remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, January 27, 2012 10:41 AM
  • i dont have any blocking, but in the spool when i check there will be lot of emails which are not delivered.i have only one spool
    Friday, January 27, 2012 1:21 PM