none
windows server 2008 certification RRS feed

• Question

•  

Need help for getting the windows server 2008 certification

I did'nt understand, What are the steps to be done to get the certification.I have user id in winqual also.

Please help me in this.

And one more thing , 15th feb is the last date. can you please extend the time up to march.

regards

rameshkp

Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:18 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Ramesh

All the instructions you will need to enroll and certify your application are here:

http://microsoft.mrmpslc.com/InnovateOnWindowsServer/CertifiedForLogoProgram.aspx

Most ISVs fine these steps simple and straight forward to follow.

If you are still stuck with the process send us an email to wslogoea@microsoft.com and our marketing team can help further guide you.

If you haven't already, download the latest 'works with tool' from here http://microsoft.mrmpslc.com/InnovateOnWindowsServer/Resources.aspx and start a self test of your application to see where you stand. That should be a good first step to take regardless of the enrollment process, and can help catch many important issues while  you scale up to Certification.

Good luck,

[Venkat]

Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:46 AM
  •  

Hi Venkant

Can you Please tell me Latest version of Works with Tool

I downloded the Works with Tool with Version 1.1.0.0.

Is this is the latest one Please Replay me ASAP

Regards

Rajesh

Friday, February 22, 2008 6:36 AM
  •  

Rajesh,

I didn't see a response for your inquiry, and I wanted to respond, since there was a short lived issue with the Works with Tool.

Please assure that the Works with Tool MSI package has a signature date of January 9, 2008.

The Innovate On site currently has the latest version.

Hope this helps,

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:13 AM
  • Hello all,

We have downloaded Works with Tool MSI package having signature date of Thursday, January 10, 2008 2:00:55 AM.

Thanks
    Santosh Malvi
    Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:53 AM