How to create different store page for package flights?

Question

• I have a private group, that has 20 emails in it. 

This group receives a private package flight.

The store page for this package flight is identical to the retail page. I wish to have a different store page, with different screenshots and description for this package flight for these 20 users.

How do I do this?

The Master Of Stuff

Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Daniel,

According to the documentation of package flights, "Only the packages are different; the Store listing details will be the same for all of your customers."

Additionally, there's no such option to create a different Store listing page.

So I'm afraid you're not able to do this currently. If you really need to hold a different Store listing for that package, I would like to suggest you to hide your app in the Store and using promotional codes so that customer can still get your old package and your tester could download your new package via promotional code and they will see different Store listing page.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 3, 2017 6:20 AM