dropdownlist in chinese RRS feed

• Question

• User1298215938 posted
    <asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList2" runat="server" AppendDataBoundItems="true" DataTextField="state_name"   
                        DataValueField="state_id_pk" AutoPostBack="True"   
                        onselectedindexchanged="DropDownList2_SelectedIndexChanged">  
                        <asp:ListItem Value="0">-- Select Area--</asp:ListItem>  
                    </asp:DropDownList>  

<asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList3" runat="server" AppendDataBoundItems="true" DataTextField="city_name"   
                        DataValueField="City_id_Pk">  
                        <asp:ListItem Value="0">-- Select Cell--</asp:ListItem>  
                    </asp:DropDownList>  

I have two dropdown lists I have a table with Chinese characters, how can I put a English value in the SQL table if a Chinese field is selected. Thanks

Thursday, October 8, 2020 6:25 PM

Answers

• User1535942433 posted

Hi MOHIIMRAN,

I have two dropdown lists I have a table with Chinese characters, how can I put a English value in the SQL table if a Chinese field is selected. Thanks

Accroding to your description,I don't understand your requirment clearly.And I have some doubts.

1.Where is your table?And what it's effect?Could you post your table?

2.Do you dropdownlist listitem is chinese field?

3.How do you insert value into database?The condition is the dropdownlist selected value? In the database table,do you have the chinese field?

You could post your full codes or sample result to us?It will help us to solve your problems.

Best regards,

Yijing Sun

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, October 9, 2020 6:14 AM