none
SQL Database, create new server no locations RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm new to Azure and trying to get up a SQL database up and running.

When I need to create a new server none of the locations are available and I get the error message

"This location is not available for subscription"

I have tried all locations.

Thanks

Monday, April 6, 2020 10:10 PM

All replies

• Hi Charlie,

you will find dozens of similar posts on this forum - it's the ongoing capacity issue related to COVID-19. You might want to reach out to Azure support

hth
    Marcin

Monday, April 6, 2020 10:25 PM
  • To all our Azure SQL Database customers,

Please read the following communication pertaining to this ongoing issue: Our commitment to customers and Microsoft cloud services continuity 

For more updated information, Please visit our Banner Post which we will be updating regularly as we get more information or resolution for the same.

If you are in a situation where you are in an immediate need to deploy services and are being blocked in doing so, please use the Azure Portal to raise your request. 

Microsoft Azure is committed to helping our customers. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Azure CXP Community Engineering

Monday, April 6, 2020 11:12 PM
  • I have same problem. Could you solve your problem?
    Tuesday, April 7, 2020 11:23 PM
  • I have same problem. Could you solve your problem?

Did you read the responses in the thread?!?

You do know that if you ask a question or need help then you must be able to get the help offered to you. Right?

If you have the same issue then why not read the answers which were given to the same issue. If you read the responses and they do not answer your case then you do not have the same issue. In this case you should start new thread for different issue. In anyway (same issue or not) there was no reason for your question here :-) 

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Wednesday, April 8, 2020 12:44 AM