none
Reportviewer problem when rendering textbox value RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I'm stuck on a little problem using the Reportviewer. I pull data from a CLOB in Oracle to my textbox, but the textbox does not recognise the carriage returns.For example, the textbox displays:

"This module involves a study of the influential historical figures in the Early Years and an examination of their particular philosophies and theories as well as a study of the development of the modern tradition and some key figures. It will examine how the key historical and contemporary figures have affected present early childhood settings and traditions. There will be an examination of the concept of childhood and how this has developed and changed. It includes a placement which provides an opportunity to see how ideas from the past have influenced current provision."

However there are a few paragraphs it should take into account. If I copy the above data into a multi-line textbox on a webform, its fine - the paragraphs are there. Is there a way of making my textbox multiline? I have set the "Can Grow" property to true, but no luck.

Can anyone help please?
    Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:16 AM