Crystal report Export to Excel formatting issues RRS feed

• Question

• User1915906035 posted

Hi,

Can any one help me to fix the  crystal report - export to excel formatting issues. When exporting to excel  If the content in a particular cell exceeds to the width of the cell, the text wrap automatically and creates a blank line under the text when exporting to excel. If the content in the cell is small, then the export works perfectly fine.  I tried change the CanGrow and max-lines option. But still exporting to excel generates the same issues (blank lines if the contents in long).

Thanks,

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:55 AM

Answers

• User-1495222096 posted

Hi Anbarasu,

Crystal Report to Excel or Crystal Report to PDF depends how you have designed (formatted ) your report.

Cystal Report to Excel
    -----------------------------
    1. Make sure there is not much gap between Details and Report Footer Section (Right click on Details Section and select the option Fit Section)
    2. Select all the IFieldObject (data field) in details section right click and select size          
    -->same height
    3. Make sure that no space is left out between each IfieldObject (data field)

Kindly do the above and if possible send me the crystal report @ (anthony_das@yahoo.com)

Anthony

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 6:38 AM

All replies

• User-1495222096 posted

Hi Anbarasu,

Crystal Report to Excel or Crystal Report to PDF depends how you have designed (formatted ) your report.

Cystal Report to Excel
    -----------------------------
    1. Make sure there is not much gap between Details and Report Footer Section (Right click on Details Section and select the option Fit Section)
    2. Select all the IFieldObject (data field) in details section right click and select size          
    -->same height
    3. Make sure that no space is left out between each IfieldObject (data field)

Kindly do the above and if possible send me the crystal report @ (anthony_das@yahoo.com)

Anthony

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 6:38 AM
  • User622544811 posted

@AnthonyDas

thanks for the solution

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:34 AM