none
Customer Care Framework.. Failed to install client agent desktop computers RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, firstly I would tell you just know this application, so I hope someone can help me ...

I have been installing the CCF Agent Desktop on a computer and can not link to the server, in the server computer is working well the agent desktop, but when installed on another computer I get an error LSN0100, if this is not shaping well, I hope someone can advise on the installation of other equipment
    thank you very much in advance

Friday, January 16, 2009 7:52 AM

All replies

• Can you provide any more information about the error?  Perhaps a stack trace, log entry or something?

Also, what OS is the desktop installed on? 

Thanks,

Leon

Monday, January 19, 2009 12:15 PM
  • I already installed in a server with Windows Server 2003 Rs, my computer, where I want to install  with Windows Vista Business, i don´t know how to install it in order to gain access to the server and can handle the administrative console CCF.

You may advise me how to install it? maybe doing something wrong this is the first time that i use CCF so i don´t know how to solve those errors.

this is part of the message error that send when i want to start AID...

System.Sonfiguration.ConfigurationErrorsException: LSN0100:Error encountered while attemping to access the configuration web service.(Remove the "ConfigurationArea" AppSettings key to disable.) -->System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException:No había ningún extremo escuchando en http://ccfiis/Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.WebServices.ContactCenter/Configuration.svc que pudiera aceptar el mensaje.La causa suele ser una dirección o una acción SOAP incorrecta. Consulte InnerException, si está presente, para obtener más información.--->system.NetWebException:No se puede resolver el nombre remoto ´ccfiis´ en System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() en System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpPutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStream()
    --Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepcion interna---

Thanks in advance for their support

Thursday, January 22, 2009 8:22 PM
  • Hi,

I can't read spanish but it appears that the url to the configuratiion service is incorrect.  Couple of things spring to mind.

Is the host called ccfiis?

If not, did you remember to create an alias in DNS?

Can you ping ccfiis?

What happens if you cut and paste the url in the stack trace into IE?

Leon.

Monday, January 26, 2009 10:53 AM
  • Hi,

You need to modify your agent desktop configuration file. Open AgentDesktop.exe.config and navigate upto the <System.serviceModel> ... <client> section where the endpoint "http://ccfiis/Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.WebServices.ContactCenter/Configuration.svc " is specified. Replace "ccfiis" with the actual server name.

Mudit

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:32 AM
  • Hi Mudit, thanks....

yes was that...

I did ´it... now I get an error message again, may you help me?

English!!!

system.Configuration.configurationErrorsException: LSN0100: Error encountered while attempting to access the Web service configuration. (Remove the "ConfigurationArea" AppSettings key to disable) ->
    System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: The HTTP request is not authorized with the client authentication scheme 'Negotiate'. The authentication header received from the server was' Negotiate, NTLM. -> System.Net.WebException:
    Error on the remote server: (401) Unauthorized.
    In System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse ()
    in system.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply (TimeSpan timeout)
    --- end of stack trace of the internal exception ---

Server stack trace:
    in System.ServiceModel, Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ValidateAuthentication (HttpWebRequest request, HttpWebResponse response, WebException responseException, HttpChannelFactory factory)

in System.ServiceModel, Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ValidateRequestReplyResponse (HttpWebRequest request, HttpWebResponse response, WebException responseException factory HttpChannelFactory)

in System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitforReply (TimeSpan timeout)
    in System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannel.Request (Message messageTimeSpan timeout)
    in System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call (String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object [] ins, Object [] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
    in System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call (String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object [] ins, Object [] outs)
    in System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService (IMethod-callMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
    in System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServicechannelProxy.Invoque (IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
    in System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage (IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
    is System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PeivateInvoke (MessageData & msgData, Int32 type)
    in Microsoft.Ccf.Common.ConfigurationService.COnfiguration.GetConfigurations (GeneralFunctionsConfigurationType type, String area)
    in Microsoft.Ccf.Common.ConfigurationService.COnfiguration.ClientGetConfigurations (GeneralFunctionsConfigurationType type, String area)
    in Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Listeners.Configuration.ListenerCOnfiguration.Initialize ()
    --- End of stack trace of the internal excepci'on ---

in Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Listeners.Configuration.ListenerCOnfiguration.Initialize ()
    in Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Listeners.Configuration.ListenerCOnfiguration.GetConfig (String sectionName)
    in Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Logging.Logging.TryInitialize ()
    in Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Logging.Logging.Information (String AppName, Sting message)
    in Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.StartApplication.StartDesktop (Boolean toolBarMode)

Spanish!!

system.Configuration.configurationErrorsException: LSN0100:Error encountered while attempting to access the configuration web service.(Remove the "ConfigurationArea" AppSettings key to disable)-->
    System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException:La solicitud HTTP no esta autorizada con el esquema de autenticacion de cliente 'Negotiate'. El encabezado de autenticacion recibido del servidor era 'Negotiate,NTLM'. --> System.Net.WebException:
    Error en el servidor remoto: (401)No autorizado.
     en System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
     en system.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)
    ---fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepcion interna---
    Server stack trace:
     en System.ServiceModel,Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ValidateAuthentication(HttpWebRequest request, HttpWebResponse response, WebException responseException, HttpChannelFactory factory)
     en System.ServiceModel,Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ValidateRequestReplyResponse(HttpWebRequest request, HttpWebResponse response, HttpChannelFactory factory WebException responseException)
     en System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitforReply(TimeSpan timeout)
     en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannel.Request(Message messageTimeSpan timeout)
     en System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation,Object[] ins, object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
     en System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation,Object[] ins, object[] outs)
     en System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethod-callMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
     en System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServicechannelProxy.Invoque(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
     en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
     es System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PeivateInvoke(MessageData&msgData, Int32 type)
     en Microsoft.Ccf.Common.ConfigurationService.COnfiguration.GetConfigurations(GeneralFunctionsConfigurationType type, String area)
     en Microsoft.Ccf.Common.ConfigurationService.COnfiguration.ClientGetConfigurations(GeneralFunctionsConfigurationType type, String area)
     en Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Listeners.Configuration.ListenerCOnfiguration.Initialize()
    ---Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepci'on interna---
     en Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Listeners.Configuration.ListenerCOnfiguration.Initialize()
     en Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Listeners.Configuration.ListenerCOnfiguration.GetConfig(String sectionName)
     en Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Logging.Logging.TryInitialize()
     en Microsoft.Ccf.Common.Logging.Logging.Information(String appName, Sting message)
     en Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.Csr.AgentDesktop.StartApplication.StartDesktop(Boolean toolBarMode)

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 6:40 PM
  • Hi,

Ensure that the account you have logged in is a member of the CCFUsers group or whatever group that has been specified in the web.config for the service.

Also try to set the client scheme to Ntlm.

In the "Binding1" binding definition, change <transport clientCredentialType="Windows" /> to <transport clientCredentialType="Ntlm" />

Mudit
    Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:33 PM
  • Also, incase you have installed .Net 3.5 SP1, then you may need to add the following tag within your <endpoint> config - 

<identity>
      <servicePrincipalName value="spn" />
    </identity>

Saturday, January 31, 2009 9:07 AM
  • Hi Mudit

I am also geting the same error. In my case services are installed in different domain and I am accessing it from different domain.I changed transport clientCredentialType to Ntlm also.I have added identity also suggested by you but still getting the same error.

Note:I am able to access my services from the server but not Microsoft CCF services which I have used in my project.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:00 AM