how much is the development license for windows store app ? how to get?

Question

• hi, experts, I installed the visual studio 2013, when I create a windows store app project.I get the prompt to process for developer license. the popup only show the title but the content is white , empty and nothing shown.

error in visual studio? how much? how to get?

Monday, October 21, 2013 11:43 AM

Answers

• Developer licenses are free. See Get a developer license

If you're getting a blank window then something is wrong. Does this reproduce regularly? What if you call the developer license with PowerShell's Show-WindowsDeveloperLicenseRegistration rather than from Visual Studio (See Get a developer license)?

--Rob

Monday, October 21, 2013 4:40 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Can't help you much with why you are having issues with visual studio, but a dev licence costs about $50 I think, and details on how to sign up can be found here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh868184.aspx

Monday, October 21, 2013 1:30 PM
  • Developer licenses are free. See Get a developer license

If you're getting a blank window then something is wrong. Does this reproduce regularly? What if you call the developer license with PowerShell's Show-WindowsDeveloperLicenseRegistration rather than from Visual Studio (See Get a developer license)?

--Rob

Monday, October 21, 2013 4:40 PM
    Owner
  • You should try to first reinstall the visual studio 2013 and get license for windows apps to going its project section. In that section you find store and then acquire developer license. Then just sign in your outlook account and get renew your license in few minutes.

Offshore CPA

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:26 AM