none
How to use analysis in VGB? RRS feed

• Question

• I tried everything but it doesn't work. I've record a video demonstrating this problem. As you can see in this video, when i click to analysis - nothing appearing at the table of project analysis results. What i do wrong?

https://vimeo.com/131116384

Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:30 PM

Answers

• Hello Delexa,

Have you tried recording and training with a different clip? I have encountered a similar issue with a few of my training clips in the past. Ultimately, I removed these clips from my training/testing set because they weren't yielding results. I can't see anything wrong with the clip in your video (except for an empty keyframe marker which occurs before the gesture, which could be deleted), but the issue might be at a lower level. I would suggest recording a few more clips in Kinect Studio (record depth, ir and body streams) and then see if you can get analysis to succeed with at least one of the new clips. I would also suggest re-training the database with the new clips.

Another way to test the clip (and analysis), is to run the VGB Viewer tool in the SDK. Load your database, and then use Kinect Studio to playback the clip. The same algorithms that run during the analysis phase of VGB, will be running during the detection phase of the VGB Viewer. If your gesture fails to trigger while the clip is playing, then there is probably something wrong with the clip.

I hope this helps,

~Angela

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:03 AM