i want to create mobile apps for windows mobile by using visual studio 2010? RRS feed

• Question

• i want to create mobile apps for windows mobile by using visual studio 2010 it is possible? if possible which sdk version am using? am using windows 7 with 32 bit 1 GB RAM

please help me to any one?

Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:03 AM

Answers

• No, that is not possible, sorry. You would need to use VS 2008 Pro or higher.

It is best to use SDK which matches your device. For example, if you're developing for WM 6.0 then use WM 6.0 SDK.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by Eileen ni Monday, October 7, 2013 1:58 AM
    Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:19 AM
  • hi Abirami,

Welcome to msdn forum.

As Tumanov mentioned,it is impossible.

check this link:

#Creating your first Windows mobile(WM 6.5) application

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rajen/archive/2009/08/22/writing-your-first-windows-phone-application.aspx

I hope it's helpful for you.

Best Regards,

Eileen ni

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, September 27, 2013 6:47 AM

All replies

• i want to create mobile apps for windows mobile by using visual studio 2010 it is possible? if possible which&nbsp;
    • Merged by Eileen ni Friday, September 27, 2013 6:27 AM duplicate thread
    Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:01 AM
  • No, that is not possible, sorry. You would need to use VS 2008 Pro or higher.

It is best to use SDK which matches your device. For example, if you're developing for WM 6.0 then use WM 6.0 SDK.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:19 AM
  • hi Abirami,

Welcome to msdn forum.

As Tumanov mentioned,it is impossible.

check this link:

#Creating your first Windows mobile(WM 6.5) application

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rajen/archive/2009/08/22/writing-your-first-windows-phone-application.aspx

I hope it's helpful for you.

Best Regards,

Eileen ni

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, September 27, 2013 6:47 AM