Load Testing: 403 Forbidden Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I am exploring the Load Testing feature in VSTS 2012. I am getting 403 forbidden error frequently. I am performing load test on a social networking website. My Load Test Configuration is below:

VUsers: 1
    WPT: 9 (LaunchApplication, Login, AddPhoto, AddVideo, ViewPhoto, ViewVideo, DeletePhoto, DeleteVideo and Logout)
    Test Mix Model: Sequential
    Iteration: 9
    Think Time: 0 (However it does not affect for 403 forbidden error)
    Run: Locally (No Controller and No Agent)

Issue: AddPhoto, AddVideo, ViewPhoto, ViewVideo, DeletePhoto, DeleteVideo WPT ran successfully individually but throwing 403 forbidden error while running the load test however they are running successfully individually as WPT but there is no addition of photos and videos after run of AddPhoto and AddVideo and no deletion of photos and videos after run of DeletePhoto and DeleteVideo.

My Findings: I am suspecting this is due to not having the required access as when I am running the http request url in browser. I am getting the below error:
    -1|Would You Like To Connect?|You must be connected to @ in order to suggest events for this timeline.
    Request a Connection

Please help me out to understand the issue and suggest some solution to over come this issue.

Thanks
    The Ghost
    Tuesday, May 7, 2013 11:19 AM

Answers

All replies