none
Certification failure

Question

• Hello

I received following information after submitting my app. I write about capabilities my app using, but did not add further details like on this microsoft page

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/windows-8-privacy-statement#T1=statement

question is does i need every information copy from above page and put in my page or design my page my self.               or edited information from above page to requirement of my app.

The privacy policy provided for this app in the app description page is not complete. It fails to inform users of the personal information transmitted by your App and how that information is used, stored, secured, and disclosed. Please see requirement 4.1.1 for details on what is an acceptable privacy policy. The privacy policy provided in the Windows Settings Charm is not complete. It fails to inform users of the personal information transmitted by your App and how that information is used, stored, secured, and disclosed. Please see requirement 4.1.1 for details on what is an acceptable privacy policy.

Thank You

Monday, May 12, 2014 7:28 PM

Answers

• Hello

My app use audio video playing, displaying pictures. capture photo and video, record sound, convert files and store them automatically to revelent folder like music and have capabilities declared internet, music library, video, picture, webcam, microphone. so i think i can not design like your app privacy.

thank you

• Marked as answer by n ahmed Friday, May 23, 2014 7:54 AM
    Monday, May 12, 2014 10:46 PM

All replies

• I put a very simple privacy policy on my website, saying I don't take information and I don't do anything with it.

Take a look:

http://dasselsoftwaredevelopment.com/privacy-policy/

Hope this helps.

Monday, May 12, 2014 10:41 PM
  • Hello

My app use audio video playing, displaying pictures. capture photo and video, record sound, convert files and store them automatically to revelent folder like music and have capabilities declared internet, music library, video, picture, webcam, microphone. so i think i can not design like your app privacy.

thank you

• Marked as answer by n ahmed Friday, May 23, 2014 7:54 AM
    Monday, May 12, 2014 10:46 PM