Problem add Semantic Zoom to WinJS.UI.Hub

Question

• Hi all,

I'm having trouble adding semantic zoom to my hub page. I've looked at this sample: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/HTML-Hub-control-sample-a15e5c2d . But every time I add "itemDataSource: select('.win-hub').winControl.sections.dataSource" to my ZoomedOutListView, I get this error

0x800a13aa - JavaScript runtime error: Circular reference in value argument not supported

I struck here, please help!

Below is my HTML

<section aria-label="Main content" role="main">
                <div class="semantic_zoom" data-win-control="WinJS.UI.SemanticZoom">
                    <div class="hub" data-win-control="WinJS.UI.Hub" data-win-options="{
                        headerTemplate : select('.hubHeaderTemplate'),
                        onheaderinvoked: select('.pagecontrol').winControl.headerInvoked,
                    }">
    			<div data-win-control="WinJS.UI.HubSection" data-win-options="{header:'หน้าแรก', isHeaderStatic: true}">
                        		<div class="content">...</div>
                    	</div>
                    	<div data-win-control="WinJS.UI.HubSection" data-win-options="{header:'ข่าวล่าสุด', groupKey: 'group2'}">
                    	</div>
                    	<div data-win-control="WinJS.UI.HubSection" data-win-options="{header:'ข่าวน่าสนใจ', groupKey: 'group3'}">
                    	</div>
                    </div>

<!-- ZoomedOut View of the Hub -->
                    <div class="ZoomedOutListView" data-win-control="WinJS.UI.ListView" data-win-options="{
                        itemDataSource: select('.win-hub').winControl.sections.dataSource
                    }">
                    </div>
                </div>
            </section>

Thanks in advanced and sorry for my bad English.

Monday, December 09, 2013 4:03 AM

All replies

• Any one?
    Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:03 AM
  • Hi,

There is not enough information to detect why the problem occur. You can upload your project into SkyDrive and share a link in the forum.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:46 AM
  • Problem occurs even if I'm new project with Hub layout and add semantic zoom.

This is sample project with the problem: http://sdrv.ms/1kR7PQ7

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 8:08 AM