Transactions not appearing in Coded web test RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am using a coded web test which uses this.BeginTransaction and this.EndTransaction statements as created by the code generator but the transactions do not appear in the test results.  Has anyone else seen this and is there a fix or workaround?

Thanks!

Thursday, June 5, 2014 4:01 PM

Answers

• Hi Jack,

Sorry, I've been tied up and have not been as responsive as I should be.  This suddenly started working correctly and I have no idea why.  Thanks to everyone for your help with this, I wish I knew what caused the behavior I was seeing but for now all is well!

Thanks!

Randy

Friday, June 20, 2014 1:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Randall,

You could get it in load test result like "Load Test Tables".

Reference:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms404656.aspx

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 9, 2014 7:48 AM
  • Hi Jack,

Thank you but I was hoping to get the transactions to show up in the standard report graphs and tables instead of just the pages.

Thanks

Randy

Monday, June 9, 2014 6:38 PM
  • Hi Randy,

Is it the result you want to get like the following screen shot? Maybe you could export the Graph to Excel, check it again.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:37 AM
  • You should first mark the transactions (Start and end requests) in a web test and then you can see them in the report.

go to a web test, right click on the start point and insert transaction.

Let me know, if this still doesn't help?

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:24 AM
  • Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:27 AM
  • Hi Randy,

I am writing to check the status of the issue on your side. 

What about this problem now?

Would you mind letting us know the latest information about this issue?

Best Regards,

Friday, June 20, 2014 2:24 AM
  • Hi Jack,

Sorry, I've been tied up and have not been as responsive as I should be.  This suddenly started working correctly and I have no idea why.  Thanks to everyone for your help with this, I wish I knew what caused the behavior I was seeing but for now all is well!

Thanks!

Randy

Friday, June 20, 2014 1:13 PM
  • Hi Randy,

Maybe it is the VS IDE settings or other tools impacted the VS package loaded or others. Anyway, since it works now, I will mark and close this case.

If you meet any test issues, welcome to our forum.

Have a nice day,

Monday, June 23, 2014 1:39 AM