none
Digital signature issues encountered in publish products at the Partner Center (Microsoft Store) RRS feed

• Question

• I publishing the software in microsoft store. The product installation package was repackaged on the original installation package using Microsoft's official tool MSIX. The company's digital signature and password were correctly filled out.

However, an error occurred while submitting the installation package on the Partner Center(partner.microsoft.com).

The error message is as follows:

Invalid package publisher name: CN="my company", OU=IT, O="my company", C=CN (expected: CN=A05BC095-0000-0000-0000-33A010003E40)

'package publisher name': It is the full name of the company on the .pfx digital signature imported on MSIX.
    'expected': It is the Windows publisher ID of my account.

I can't modify these two information, how can I solve this problem? Thanks!
    Friday, October 18, 2019 6:40 AM

Answers

• Hi Erin,

As We Manily talked about Partner Cener SDK API in this forum, about the issue of Publishing App to Windows Store. it's better to post the thread here:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/home?forum=wpsubmit

I will move this thread to the target forum so that you could get an answer about this question.

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by Erin Zhang Monday, October 21, 2019 1:55 PM
    Monday, October 21, 2019 1:48 AM

All replies