none
local host RRS feed

• Question

• Does anybody know why I got this error?  This is asp.net 2.0  web application.  It gave me this when I tried to run  as  http://localhost/test/default.aspx.  I set up the virtuall directory in iis.  Am I mssing some permission.

Thanks

Server Error in '/Test' Application.

Method not found: 'System.Security.NamedPermissionSet System.Web.HttpRuntime.GetNamedPermissionSet()'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Security.NamedPermissionSet System.Web.HttpRuntime.GetNamedPermissionSet()'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Security.NamedPermissionSet System.Web.HttpRuntime.GetNamedPermissionSet()'.] System.ServiceModel.PartialTrustHelpers.get_NeedPartialTrustInvoke() +0 System.ServiceModel.PartialTrustHelpers.PartialTrustInvoke(ContextCallback callback, Object state) +32 System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule.ProcessRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +98 System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832
    Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:34 PM

Answers

• Hi Kkmick,

You could post your thread on ASP.NET Forum to get more help.

Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Friday, January 16, 2009 1:58 AM
    Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:56 AM