none
.Net Framework latest version 4.7.2 is free for commercial install and usage? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , would like to know is the .Net Framework latest version 4.7.2 is free for commercial install and usage? Someone provide me some link or proof its is free. Im not found TAC in online.
    Wednesday, September 5, 2018 3:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Chia Cheah Shen,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum!

As far as I know, the .NET Framework 4.7.2 is a component of Windows. If you have a valid EULA for your Windows, you could usage and install the .NET Framework freely.

About more information of EULA, please refer to this link: Microsoft .NET Framework Redistributable EULA.

Hope my solution can help you.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 7:44 AM
  • Hi Chia Cheah Shen,

Do you have any confuse about this issue?

If you think my reply is helpful, could you please mark it as answer and that will help other community members who have the same issue to easier search this information, thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:59 AM