none
Why have the App Proceeds in local currency gone blank?

Question

• My AppProceeds seem to have gone haywire. My default currency is INR and I was getting my app proceeds converted from USD/EUR and consolidated INR amount was visible in my dashboard. Suddenly today my app proceeds are only showing the proceeds from one sale (that was in INR), the other sales USD/EUR are not shown in the total App Proceeds. When I downloaded the last 30 days report CSV it has the App Proceeds (INR) column blank.

What's going on?

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 6:25 PM

Answers

• Looks like sanity has been restored. I am looking at the correct App Proceeds now! Thanks everyone for responding, it was good to know I was not alone :-)
    • Marked as answer by sumitkm77 Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:12 AM
    Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:12 AM

All replies

• App proceeds in my dashboard seem like they could be off too.
    Thursday, March 6, 2014 1:00 AM
  • Although I am very happy to see it, the app proceeds in my dashboard are approximately 1,000 times higher than expected. There must be some bug.

Thaine Norris

Thursday, March 6, 2014 2:21 AM
  • Same here. According to my dashboard, I've made $29,000 today!

Thursday, March 6, 2014 2:28 AM
  • Me too...thousands of dollars out of whack.

Hopefully it's some delayed sales, but I'm sure it's just a bug.

I'm a self-taught noob amateur. Please take this into account when responding to my posts or when taking advice from me.

Thursday, March 6, 2014 3:07 AM
  • Looks like sanity has been restored. I am looking at the correct App Proceeds now! Thanks everyone for responding, it was good to know I was not alone :-)
    • Marked as answer by sumitkm77 Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:12 AM
    Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:12 AM