compactability accross cross browsers for enter key

Question

• hi all,

i am working on a project.in that in search field if i give some input and press enter key, it's not working.project script is html5 with java script.can u help on this?

Monday, October 21, 2013 5:18 AM

Answers

• Hi Keerthiraj,

I'm not sure if your question should be moved to here, this is Windows Store App dev forum.

But I'm willing to help you, if you can clarify your question with some codes demo, it would be easier for us to give suggestions to you.

Did you set any method for the enter key press event? I'm not sure why you mention compatibility cross browsers? Is there something does not work IE but work with other browser?

Best Regards,

--James 

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:25 AM

All replies

• Hi keerthiraj,

Welcome to MSDN Forum Support.

You are more likely to get more efficient responses to Building Windows Store App with HTML5 and Javascript issues at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/home?forum=winappswithhtml5 where you can contact Building Windows Store App with HTML5 and Javascript experts.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:29 AM
  • Hi Keerthiraj,

I'm not sure if your question should be moved to here, this is Windows Store App dev forum.

But I'm willing to help you, if you can clarify your question with some codes demo, it would be easier for us to give suggestions to you.

Did you set any method for the enter key press event? I'm not sure why you mention compatibility cross browsers? Is there something does not work IE but work with other browser?

Best Regards,

--James 

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:25 AM