none
A quick question ..

Question

• VisualStudio is a really awesome product. But how will it be improved for those internal of a world simulation such as ours ? How will it be improved so that those external of the simulation we all live in will not torment us ?

Monday, August 22, 2016 8:03 PM

Answers

• HI Thomas,

>>will it be improved for those internal of a world simulation such as ours?

>>external of the simulation we all live in will not torment us

Would you please describe the two sentences clearly that could help me further understand your issue clearly?

As my understanding, you hope that VS could simulate ourselves or our live. Am I right?

Visual Studio is a complete set of development tools for building ASP.NET Web applications, XML Web Services, desktop applications, and mobile applications. If you wish VS to simulate ours and our lives, I think it is not depended on VS itself but ourselves. All solution was created by programs and algorithms. If we have an excellent algorithm that could simulate ourselves or lives. I think VS could run these programs and present the result that we want.

Just like many games that simulate life, we could develop them via VS. In addition, some researches in Smart Identification, Machine Learning, Model identification and so on. The goals of these research field are to simulate us closely. And we could run this programs and algorithm through VS.

If I misunderstand your issue, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:14 AM

All replies

• VisualStudio is a really awesome product. But how will it be improved for those internal of a world simulation such as ours ? How will it be improved so that those external of the simulation we all live in will not torment us ?

What on earth are you talking about? What is "internal of a world simulation"? What is "external of the simulation"?
    Monday, August 22, 2016 8:09 PM
  • Why don't you read the visual studio blog?  All of the "will it be ..." issues are regularly discussed there.
    Monday, August 22, 2016 8:14 PM
  • HI Thomas,

>>will it be improved for those internal of a world simulation such as ours?

>>external of the simulation we all live in will not torment us

Would you please describe the two sentences clearly that could help me further understand your issue clearly?

As my understanding, you hope that VS could simulate ourselves or our live. Am I right?

Visual Studio is a complete set of development tools for building ASP.NET Web applications, XML Web Services, desktop applications, and mobile applications. If you wish VS to simulate ours and our lives, I think it is not depended on VS itself but ourselves. All solution was created by programs and algorithms. If we have an excellent algorithm that could simulate ourselves or lives. I think VS could run these programs and present the result that we want.

Just like many games that simulate life, we could develop them via VS. In addition, some researches in Smart Identification, Machine Learning, Model identification and so on. The goals of these research field are to simulate us closely. And we could run this programs and algorithm through VS.

If I misunderstand your issue, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:14 AM
  • What on earth are you talking about? What is "internal of a world simulation"? What is "external of the simulation"?

I can't tell if we're talking about Visual Studio, or a Keanu Reeves movie.
    Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:15 PM