none
Webbrowser Control RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have requirement of creating application that can access the ip camera's on another location. Client application has configured with the local ip addresses of the ipcam. Client application should send request through WCF routing services to access the cameras
    So in the client I need a WebBrowser control which we can separate request, So i can send it through the WCF routing service and when it return the response I would be able to bind it with the WebBrowser Control.

Can we modify the the existing control do this ?

Friday, December 18, 2015 6:38 AM

Answers

• Hi  Rajithaaj,

According to this case, first we need to make sure the WCF Service works fine.

And we need to know which client did you used ? WinForm or WPF.

If the client is WinForm, I suggest you need to post this question in WinForm Forum.

If the client is WPF, I suggest you need to post this question in WPF Forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Wanjun Dong

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Rajithaaj,

Since your issue is about WCF. I moved it to the WCF forum.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Edited by lake Xiao Monday, December 21, 2015 5:05 AM
    Monday, December 21, 2015 5:05 AM
  • Hi  Rajithaaj,

According to this case, first we need to make sure the WCF Service works fine.

And we need to know which client did you used ? WinForm or WPF.

If the client is WinForm, I suggest you need to post this question in WinForm Forum.

If the client is WPF, I suggest you need to post this question in WPF Forum.

Best Regards,

Wanjun Dong

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:51 AM