none
Update the data from Sensors to Azure Cloud RRS feed

• Question

• Hey I am working with IOT factory where I am using temperature and humidity sensor, I want to read the data form this sensor and take the readings data (day-wise on hourly basis) on Azure cloud, I new to cloud computing so pleas suggest me the best way to upload my data on azure cloud

your suggestions will very helpful 

• Edited by rebo94 Monday, May 14, 2018 5:27 AM
    Monday, May 14, 2018 5:26 AM

All replies

• Hello rebo,

You can use IoT Hub,it is an Azure Service that enables you to ingest high volumes of telemetry from your IoT devices into the cloud for storage or processing. And, this article shows how to build a model with Pi and other sensors where you can monitor the temperature at a particular place where it is mounted.

On Widows IoT Core, you can use Azure IoTHub SDK to send the  readings data to IoTHub. Please look this document(https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-hub/iot-hub-devguide-messages-d2c).

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 14, 2018 10:11 AM
  • Hey Michael 

I am following your documentation but I need more help, as I am using wireless sensor  they provided Drivers to monitor the readings but I wanted to save this data in cloud's database can you suggest how could that be possible 

Do I have to write JSON authentication code for my user ID and password also or is there any library already present in IOT HUB?

Friday, June 1, 2018 6:50 AM
  • Hello, friend

Actually, if you use IoTHub and Stream Analytics, you can store data in Azure Storage Table without any coding. Here is an tutorial that you can refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/stream-analytics/stream-analytics-define-outputs#table-storage

Keep Fighting

Friday, June 1, 2018 11:27 AM