none
Coded UI > Browser Back Button clicking is not working in IE RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

any body can help you on clicking browser.back. When I tried to click on IE browser using browser.back(), execution is hanging. It is not come out of the function. I tried with java script windows back option using browser.execute sript but it is also not working. It is clicked on back button on browser however we using default coded UI browser function or execute script, It is hanging in that method. Please suggest me what I will do for clicking browser back button.

Thanks,

Jagadeesh

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 9:52 AM

All replies

• Hi jagadeesh pasumarthi,

I view the description of the thread and its like you are developing for IE Browser. but this forum handles the issue regarding Ms Office Application.

I think that you had posted this issue in wrong forum.

so please make it clear about your working environment and if it is not supported by our forum and if there is forum available for your issue we will move this thread to that forum so that you can get response by that forum and can get suggestions to solve your issue.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 12:33 AM