Multipath I/O Test Requirement RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am running the test to get Default MPIO Submission for SAN (iSCSI). I am stuck with this doubt only for submitting my next Certification for Windows Server 2012. Please help me on this.

Before i start the Multipath Test i just selected both Microsoft Multipath Bus Driver and Microsoft Multipath Device Specific Module in HCK Studio Selection Tab and i started the test and test is passed.Even if i ran the test with only Microsoft Multipath Device Specific Module again the test is passed.

For Multipath I/O Test - Is it require to have both Microsoft Multipath Bus Driver and Microsoft Multipath Device Specific Module.

or only Microsoft Multipath Device Specific Module is enough for running Multipath I/O Test. Kindly help me on this i am stuck on this test.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 3:36 AM

All replies

• Same issue here, I'm failing two tests with the Microsoft Multipath Bus Driver, (crash with this driver), my device under cert passes. Looks like QFE 7 addresses this crash, but I'm running QFE 6.  Can I remove the "Microsoft Multi-Path Bus Driver"?  And why must we run x 3 tests for Microsoft components?

Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:37 PM