none
Cannot register my copy of Visual Studio express

Question

• Hi,

I have installed Visual Studio Express 2013 on my PC. But now I cannot register my copy. When I do so it prompts me for my Windows account. I enter my name and Password and then I get the following java script error (twice):

an error has in the script on this page

line 12

char 3392

expected identifier

code 0

After that a form appears where I can enter more details of my M$ account. I fill in this form but when I press continue nothing happens. So it seems that the form does not work with the errors in the script.

I tried creating a new account but that did not help.

My copy of visual express expires today so what to do?

Regards,

Andy

Wednesday, December 2, 2015 10:29 AM

Answers

• Hi A. Meerbann,

Do you mean you cant login into your Visual Studio 2013?

Please check the IE version first through the menu Tools -> About Internet Explorer. If it is not IE 11, please upgrade it to IE 11.

If it is IE 11, please reset settings to default for your IE by menu Tools -> Internet Options -> Advantage tab -> Reset.

If still can't login, please try login to Visual Studio Online with your Microsoft account and then open Visual Studio from Visual Studio Online, which will login the Visual Studio automatically.

1. Login your Microsoft account from the Visual Studio Online Login Page.
    2. Click Open in Visual Studio hyperlink as below image shows. It will let you open your Visual Studio with current Microsoft account logined.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Thursday, December 3, 2015 7:49 AM